Your 2022 business marketing goals. How close are you to achieving them?
All business goals are important, no matter how big or small they are. Achieving small goals enable you to work towards bigger goals and without goals, you have no way to monitor your company’s progress.
However, too often businesses set themselves marketing goals that are unrealistic or unmanageable within a given time frame - but now it’s more important than ever to have a well thought-through and meticulously devised plan of action. Over the last two years, we have seen major shifts in the markets - peoples attitudes, actions and the way they interact with businesses have all changed significantly.
Here are some questions you need to ask to ensure your business stays on track to achieve its marketing goals for the year:
- Have you carried out a recent review of the market place - the consumer landscape and your competition?
- Is your brand positioning still relevant and aligned with your services and audience?
- Take a detailed look at your website. Is it still doing the job you need it to?
- Are your databases and CRM systems up-to-date? Much will have changed and you need to ensure you’re still reaching your targets.
- Re-analyse your marketing mix. Are the channels you’re using still appropriate?
- Are you expecting too much of your monthly budget and media spend?
- Reconsider your messaging. Are you still communicating the right things in the right way?
- Have you accurately tracked your progress so far to see which tactics are working and which are not?
To find out more view our FREE Marketing checklist.
If you’re still not sure exactly where to start, if you don’t have the resources in house, or you simply lack the time, give us a call and we will be delighted to help you realise your goals for the year.